The 10 Commandments For Our Business
1. The Lord is the head of this business and we will follow Him.
" I am the Lord your God who teaches you to profit,
who directs you in the way you should go." Isaiah 48:17
2. We will glorify the Lord in our business and Him only will we serve.
" To the only God our Savior Be Glory, Majesty, Power and Authority.
Through Jesus Christ our Lord ...Now and forever more!" Jude 25
3. Our words will always honor the Lord.
" And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, Do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him." Col 3:17
4. The Lord's day will be a day for worship and family.
" Come let us bow down and worship, let us kneel before the Lord our maker: For He is our God
and we are the people of His pasture, the flock under His care." Psalms 95:6
5. We will honor our families in both word and deed.
" By wisdom a home is built and by understanding it is established." Proverbs 24:3
6. We will value and honor the lives of employees, customers and other businesses.
" I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, Plans for good,
to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11
7. Marriage will be held as a sacred covenant, and we will encourage one another to strengthen that relationship.
" Love one another as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her. Ephesians. 5:25
8. We will give our time, talent and energy to prosper this business as directed by the Lord.
" He who tends a fig tree will eat its fruit. And he who looks after his master will be honored." Proverbs 27:18
9. Value truth and demonstrate integrity with our customers and employees.
" Speak the truth in love..." Ephesians 4:15
10. Keep our business as God directs, not striving to be what we are not called to be.
" A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold." Proverbs 22:1